Storage and Warehousing Services
Warehouse services can be challenging to manage on your own. Trying to manage all of your merchandise might be expensive and logistically challenging.
So, how about outsourcing your warehousing to someone who can assist you in maintaining and meeting demands, keeping your goods safe, and allowing you to focus on other activities? At All Modes Transportation and Logistics, we relieve you of the burden by providing fast, reliable, and efficient storage and warehousing services.
We offer global solutions with a protected, web-based Warehouse Management System. Don’t put your business in danger; let us help you be safe and take care of everything.
Get in touch with us if you’d like to learn more!
Warehouse Services Worldwide- Anywhere you want, we’ve got it!
We have our facilities in multiple locations to meet the operational demand of our clients worldwide. Our team provides the most straightforward and quick access to our warehouses so that your cartons are never 24-hours away from efficient distribution.
The US to Canada and Vice versa
To help our clients minimize international courier fees, we clear items from Canada into the United States and vice versa. This program is ideal for Canadian and American clients who periodically send crates across the border in large quantities.
China to the US and Vice versa
Our service is designed to help Chinese companies save money on shipments of boxes to and from the United States. And do so more quickly and at a lower cost.
Warehousing anywhere in the World
At All Modes Transportation and Logistics, we provide warehousing services and solutions on-demand worldwide. Our teams all over the globe have hands-on experience in shipping and other logistics activities such as marking, packing, and device operators.
What is warehousing in logistics?
As goods are transported from the manufacturer to the final receiver, warehousing is a crucial component of a fundamental logistic process. If a warehouse operation is unproductive, the entire supply chain may be frozen, for example, because of lack of goods, delays, or blockages.
Warehousing in logistics is a core part of a company’s operations and serves as a foundation. As the logistics chain has become more sophisticated, warehouses have grown to deliver broader solutions. But make sure you choose wisely because specific warehouses are much more suited to your needs than others.
Types of warehouses
The traditional image of the warehouse is rapidly strengthening in today’s world of advancement. Black Friday online sales soared to $9 billion in 2020’s record year for e-commerce, a 21 percent increase year over year.
Today, we need to take a fresh look at the different types of warehouses. By defining their types, we may learn about warehouses’ past, present, and future potential worldwide.
1. Public warehouses
Public warehouses are commercial buildings owned by the government or a semi-government group. Public warehouses operate on the basis of “demand,” with competitiveness and leases available for businesses that provide public storage.
- You can adjust your warehouse rental space up or down as your business needs change.
- The public warehouse could be the best alternative for consumer and corporate use.
- You are not bound by a long-term lease when using a pay-as-you-go approach.
- You wouldn’t have to hire anyone on staff for distribution as it is an all-in-one contract.
- Public warehouses are frequently out of date in terms of technology.
- Monthly expenses can quickly add up.
- Seasonal demand may also increase, making it harder to find space when you need it most.
2. Private warehouses
Private warehouses are owned and run by major manufacturers, distributors, or wholesalers who rent out space to a restricted customer base on longer-term contracts. These warehouses are more expensive than public warehouses but provide a broader range of services.
- Performance improvements can be tailored to meet the needs of a particular firm.
- When public warehouses are unavailable, this is a feasible solution.
- Private warehouses are a realistic alternative for a strategic E-commerce organization that requires a long-term location.
- More control over decisions.
- The ROI of private warehouses is low.
- The logistics chain will not be as adaptable as other businesses.
- Building a private warehouse from the ground up is costly and requires a substantial capital investment.
3. Bonded warehouses
Bonded warehouses store imported products that have not yet been paid for. Customs warehouses are another name for bonded warehouses. These warehouses exist purely as storage for products under Customs and Border Protection’s control.
- Importers that do not have the savings to pay for their products can store them in a bonded warehouse.
- Bonded warehouses allow businesses the storage of more of their cartons close to international customers.
- Duty charges are not charged on boxes that do not sell.
- While official documentation is being processed, it can store safely restricted crates for up to 2 years.
- Bonded warehouses are only for products that are subject to duty costs.
- The goods inside must be sold after two years, sometimes at a deficit to the owner.
- When space is rented, bonds are paid to the warehouse authorities.
4. Smart warehouses
At every stage of the logistics process, smart warehouses rely on automation to reduce the human touch with items. They’re mostly full of low-emission automation tools, processing equipment, and autonomous machinery.
- Availability of innovative sorting, retrieval, and material-handling equipment.
- There is less room for human error.
- Transparency and visibility into each stage of the logistics
- For business owners trying to reduce labor costs, the potential is almost limitless.
- Entry fees are prohibitively expensive.
- Large-scale outages or computer failures might cause warehouse logistics to be disrupted and damage your reputation.
- Hackers can take advantage of automated systems.
How to choose the right warehouse for you?
The importance of warehousing cannot be overstated, but it can achieve its purpose if you choose the right warehouse that fits your company’s needs. Consider the following critical factors while selecting the right warehouse for your business.
Choosing a warehouse close to your client base makes it easier to fulfill demand and deliver faster, more cost-effective transportation.
Building availability is another important factor that impacts your potential to scale your business.
Cost is one of the most important considerations. Warehouses in high-cost markets are naturally more expensive to lease than space in low-cost markets.
Ensure that the warehouse is aware of the hazards of shipping and has safety processes and compensation plans in place so you can rely on them in case of an emergency.
Warehouses that embrace modern technology, such as drones and pick-by-vision systems, are better at ensuring seamless operations.
Be aware of how warehouses scale their services to meet your company’s planned demands and how they handle cyclical or unexpected demand spikes.
Every country is susceptible to natural disasters, but certain parts of the country are more vulnerable to natural disasters. It’s crucial to keep the natural hazards in mind while picking a warehouse location.
Affordable pallet storage solutions
All Modes Transportation and Logistics provide traditional pallet-in/out storage and raised warehousing beyond the norm.
We store pallets efficiently, give you online visibility, and even help you design custom pallet orders. Palletized goods are delivered at a low cost and on time by us. Our staff ensures that highly skilled logistics professionals familiar with geographic areas collect and provide pallets.
Our team guarantees you accuracy and efficiency since we can accommodate any palletized merchandise area, weight, or dimension.
You can verify our commitment to you by using our Inventory Tracking System to track pallet attributes online.
Why choose us? – simplified, reliable, secure
Our team commits to ensuring that our customers are delighted with our warehousing storage services, and they get the most bang for their buck.
Customers have stayed all these years with us because of our loyalty, commitment, and sincerity to them. We promise to maintain your company’s growth by providing the following features:
1. Achieving quality through a temperature-controlled system
We have a temperature-controlled storage system that will keep your products safe and fresh. Our team actively monitors our system with regular humidity and temperature inspections to assure safety and quality.
2. Storing documents for better!
We organize your files and documents using our software and barcode technology for easy management and access. Our software is encrypted and managed to keep your data safe and easily converted.
3. Efficient cross-docking; easy distribution
Our cross-docking benefits the retailer and the supplier by eliminating the customary expenses associated with long-term storage, distribution and product picking and packing.
4. Error-free, user-friendly warehouse automation
Our warehouse automation will eliminate human error, improve material handling coordination, increase inventory management, and improve customer experience.
5. High service; affordable rates for your ease
We provide you with absolutely secure storage and warehousing services at a fair cost, and we will make the most excellent use of that cost to provide you with the best services possible.
6. Delighting every customer with a 24/7 Support System
Our team works hard to ensure that we respond to inquiries as soon as they are received, so our customers are never inconvenienced.
7. Timely and rightly operations to meet your needs
Our team carries out the operations assigned on time. We receive, store and release your shipments timely and quickly to your precise dimensions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to keep track of inventory levels in your warehouse?
Our Warehouse Management System (WMS) keeps track of all inventory levels. Customers are given a login to our system to track their inventory level 24/7.
What factors go into determining your warehouse rates?
We believe that one price does not suit all. Our warehouse rate is decided by the product’s warehouse footprint, how frequently the goods will move in and out of the warehouse, and if the boxes require any special handling and transportation.
What is meant by a "bonded warehouse"?
Bonded warehouses are those used to store, manufacture, or otherwise manipulate imported products that have not yet been paid for.
Where do All Modes Transportation and Logistics provide their services?
We provide our storage and warehousing services globally. We have our facilities in multiple locations to meet the logistics demands of our clients worldwide.
How safe is your warehouse facility?
We have one of the most remarkable security services available with 360-degree security cameras, inventory tracking system, 24/7 video surveillance, a safe location, and patrolled yards.